First Timer Here & I'll Be Back! - Richmond, VA

I'm 31 years old and had some forehead creases...

I'm 31 years old and had some forehead creases that annoyed the heck out of me. I tried all the creams and lotions available and they worked for a while until my skin got used to them. I've been going to the dermatologist for a while, and decided I'd ask about it. I have never done any other procedure to enhance my looks so I was nervous, but I ended up scheduling an appointment after speaking with the Dr. and I'm so glad I did!! Although the area is numb using topical cream, the most uncomfortable part is hearing the needle go in...It makes a crunching noise.

Right after the procedure, I had bumps where the Dysport was injected, but they went down in 15-20 minutes. There was no bruising. I was able to go back to work in 45 minutes with nothing but pin pick marks to tell I got it done! I noticed the Dysport working completely the next morning.

My boyfriend says I look rested and fresh but he can't tell what I did. I am 2 months into it with no signs of it wearing off yet. My Dr. says we will need to schedule another visit in Nov/Dec. There was a $75.00 rebate for trying Dysport and I will be back to get the other $75 for my second treatment. BTW-I think the results are all about who you have doing the procedure. Get a skilled doctor who makes it look natural!

She listens to you and understands your expectations for any treatment or procedure before she completes it. She will recommend what products/procedures to have done if she doesn't think you will be happy with the results. I trust her with the way I look and this is coming from a person who avoids doctors.