22 Year Old Labiaplasty- So Worth It. - Duxbury, MA

I was always extremely self conscious of my...

I was always extremely self conscious of my anatomy down there, for my inner labia was larger than the average. It was to the point that I didn't feel comfortable being intimate with my own boyfriend. I decided I couldn't live like this and found Dr.Hamori who offered a solution. She was very warm, kind, and comforting through the consultation and entire process. I felt very safe. Post operation was extremely painful as I expected, I took a lot of pain medicine and avoiding being on my feet at all costs for at least a week. I felt a constant burning pain which was the worst when I was urinating. It hurt badly when I walked for about 7 days. You should make sure you have at least a week off if you plan on getting this done. However, this procedure was well worth the pain. I couldn't be happier with the results. My female anatomy is now so perfect I couldn't be more confident about it! Thanks Dr.Hamori.
Boston Plastic Surgeon