Dr. Zenn is the Best! - Durham, NC

A t 42 after having two c-sections, I made the...

A t 42 after having two c-sections, I made the personal choice to have reconstructive surgery on my stretched out, hanging belly. No matter how much diet and exercise I did, my body was not going to repair the torn muscle wall internally that was holding me back from having the shape that I wanted again so badly.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

I met with Dr. Zenn and Jo Ann who gave me a real solution. Thankfully, I was a perfect candidate for a tummy tuck procedure. It's not just a physical transformation, but it also a mental transformation. Dr. Zenn did an amazing job repairing and correcting my belly, but he also gave me a new frame of mind and my confidence back. I will always remember how he reassured me that I would be okay and look beautiful just before the surgery. He has terrific bedside manners. They take the time to get to know their patients and care about them. The Duke Asthetics Center in Durham, NC is peaceful and secluded. I felt safe and in good hands being on Duke University Hospital campus. Easy access to the location and facility. Dr. Zenn and his staff are the best! Don't hesitate.