Best Decision!!!! - Durham, NC

1 1/2 years ago, I started my journey to find a...

1 1/2 years ago, I started my journey to find a solution for my back problems after many, many years of discomfort. After having two children, my abdomen muscles were not the same! Even though I would try to strengthen my core, it would not matter. I had extra skin on my abdomen and also a very weak core. Then I met Dr. Coan. After my consultation, I knew this would be the best procedure for me. We decided to do an abdominoplasty with liposuction and a breast augmentation. This was not my intent however, after discussing this with the Dr and my husband, my over all look would be complete with all procedures. There was no pressure to do Of course the recovery took a little bit of time and I was able to get back into the gym to start my transformation! Now, I am a year from my surgery date and I can say I am the strongest I have ever been. I will be 40 years old and I feel like a million bucks! Dr. Coan and the whole staff at CARE have been amazing....from start to finish. It has been an amazing experience.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

From the first time to every time, he has listened to my needs and knows how to make sure that all my questions have been answered.