I Love Dr. Coan! - Durham, NC

Dr. Coan is a truly gifted plastic surgeon who’s...

Dr. Coan is a truly gifted plastic surgeon who’s changed my and my daughter’s lives. I rarely write reviews, but had to share about both my and my daughter’s exceptional results. First I went to see him because my daughter works in the medical field and had researched on who to see. Of course we both liked that he is double board certified and all his awards. I immediately felt right at home with him and knew he’d be the perfect plastic surgeon to do my breast reduction. I had that done, and even though it takes time for things to settle, the results are truly beautiful, and far exceeded my expectations. I was so happy I even scheduled to have a facelift and necklift and I love that I still look like me, just refreshed and more youthful. My daughter had also suffered from larger breasts her whole life and also had her breast reduction done by Dr. Coan and now can perform better at her job and enjoy life. She later went on and had liposuction which re-proportioned things and she’s thrilled. This Dr. has changed both of our lives in a beautiful way we never thought possible. He’s not just excellent at plastic surgery, he’s also a kind man who tells great jobs and caring personality. And the office couldn’t be friendlier. Everyone treats us like we matter, and any time I had questions they were always there to help. I’ve told everyone about care and Dr. Coan and I count them not just as a medical office, but as professionals who have my back.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon