47 Years Old and Finally Something So "COOL" Worked - Durham, NC

I was having trouble losing weight in stubborn...

I was having trouble losing weight in stubborn areas such as my muffin top and around my back, even with exercise and eating good. Finally, I heard about Cool Sculpting. After hearing from others who had this procedure and doing research, I decided to try it. To really have the outcome I was wanted, I had to have several areas treated around my back fat, waist (muffin top), and lower abdomen. The cost seemed high but several areas were treated. After a few months following the treatments, I have never felt so good in my clothes and swim suits. I FEEL GREAT! The fat has stayed off and I look tone and fit. I totally feel it was worth every dollar spent.
Rowland Gregory

Rowland Gregory was precise, detailed, and he explained everything clearly during each treatment. He made me feel comfortable and relaxed. His expertise for Cool Sculpting was obvious during my appointments and treatments. He also was on time for every appointment and the information he gave me was accurate and helpful.