Extremely Satisfied Patient

I am 110% satisfied with the results from my...

I am 110% satisfied with the results from my breast augmentation by Dr. Coan! When I went for my initial visit, I was of course nervous, but Dr. Coan and his staff definitely helped to ease my nervousness by thoroughly listening to me and answering any questions and/or concerns that I had. I knew right away (even before having my surgery) that I had chosen the right doctor! During my first visit, I informed Dr. Coan that I wanted to be a D cup (I was a 34 B) and that I wanted a natural slope. After discussing my options with Dr. Coan and his staff, I choose to get the Natrelle 410 Highly Cohesive Silicone-Filled Breast Implants. I am now 3 1/2 months post-op, and I could not have asked for better results!! I am now a 34 D with a very natural slope, which is exactly what I wanted!

I would highly recommend Dr. Coan to anyone who is looking for a breast augmentation! Dr. Coan and his staff have been so friendly and supportive ever since the first time I walked into his office. They have made me feel so comfortable during this entire experience, and I never felt like just another patient to them. Words cannot express just how pleased I am that I chose Dr. Coan to perform my breast augmentation surgery!!!!
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon