27, Two Little Girls, 116, 5'2 Team COAN!!!! - Durham, NC

So I have been on this site since 2013 reading...

So I have been on this site since 2013 reading everyone's great journeys and waiting for the day I could share mine! So after a ton of consultations and research I thought I had found my Dr. (Dr.fisher) and schedule my surgery for January 2016, as it got closer to my surgery day my husband came across some bad reviews on yelp and I found a link to nbc miami investigation with vanity cosmetic surgery up there... So after 6 long hard months of fighting to get my money back I ended up finding my dream Dr!!!! Dr.Coan!!!! Words can't express how great him, his staff and everyone that works with or for care plastic surgery is!!!! I am truly blessed to have found him and his staff!!! He gave me the body I could have only dreamed about having!!! I felt soooo comfortable before and after surgery and even only being 4 days post op I couldn't be happier!!!

updated pics!

I had my surgery March 4th so I guess I would be 5 days post po! I feel great sore at times but able to do alot more. My bruising looks bad in my photos but photo still don't do any justice to seeing my results in person! My left side still has a little more swelling than then the right. But everything is alot tighter then what my pictures show! Next chance i get i will try and get better pictures!!

forgot this pic

I forgot to post this the other day! I think it's shows the before and after a little better

one week po!

One week po today and I feel really good! Alot of my swelling has went down, my stomach seemed a little bloated but I think I wasn't wrapped tight enough with my garment last night. My left side is still healing a little slower then my right but I'm still loving my results!! Also I hateeee sleeping on my stomach but don't want to chance messing up my bubble in anyway! Lol I took a couple of pics today while I was washing my garment.

more pics!

Here are some pics I took last night! Pictures still don't do no justice!!!!

Video 12 days PO

12 days PO
12 days PO , I figured the video showed a little better then my pics . But neither do any justice from how it looks in person! My going through the itchy phase and hope it passes soon. The swelling has went down a lot and it's starting to drop, I miss the super big booty I had the first couple of days but I am still beyond happy with my results ! Still a bubble butt!!!

My waist trainer fits!!!
So my garment is really loose and I was looking at the faja garments online, anyone have any suggestions ? My check up with my dr is Monday so I will see what he will say but wanted to know yalls opinions! Also my waist trainer I got before surgery fits!!!

20 days po!

20 days po
I'm 20 days po and still loving my results!!!

one month po!!!!

One month po and I'm still so in love!!!

one month po! ! ! !

One month po and I'm still loving it!!!!!

I tried on my 1st pair of jeans!!!!

I'm in love!!!!

one month 20 days po!

One month and 20 days po!! I have never been excited about clothes shopping until now!!!

one month & 20 days po!!

One month and 20 days po!!!

2 1/2 months po!!!!

2 1/2 months po!
I'm still loving my results!!!!

3 1/2 months po and the booty is here to stay!!!

Had my 3 month check up the other day and other then some discoloration on the sides of my cheeks ( which the dr said will fade) my Dr said the booty is here to stay!!! I can honestly say I have no regrets!!!

a little over 4 month's and STILL LOVING MY RESULTS!

a little 4 month's po!
I'm still in love with my results! !!

I haven't wore jeans much since I had my surgery but I want to buy more!!!!

5 1/2 months po!

I've been working alot lately and haven't had time for much of anything! But finally got to take some updated photos!

7 1/2 months po!!!

7 1/2 months po and still loving it!!!!
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

All around great!!! Great staff, very friendly, caring and compassionate! He listens and gives u a real expert opinion!!! Honestly all I can say is he is a KING!!!! Just call and make a consultation and everything about him and his staff will speak for itself!