BEST Plastic Surgeon and Office Staff - Durham, NC

My experience with Dr. Coan couldn't have been...

My experience with Dr. Coan couldn't have been more wonderful from the kind office staff to Dr. Coans honest and attentive approach. After meeting with Dr. Coan for a consultation, I knew he was the one to perform my breast augmentation surgery. He was knowledgable and honest in his feedback and recommendations for me personally. He really took the time to explain all my options and I went into the surgery feeling confident and relaxed. The surgery itself was a pleasant experience (and actually enjoyable!) I was surprised at how quickly I was able to recover under Dr. Coans direction. The results look so beautiful and are exactly what I wanted-- If not better! I really cannot thank Dr. Coan and his incredible staff enough for his impeccable work. Again, I must also praise Dr. Coan's wonderful and welcoming staff who helped me throughout the whole process. If you're considering plastic surgery, go to Dr. Coan! I am a picky woman and hard to please, not to mention a total perfectionist and I really could not be happier! I just wish I wouldn't have waited so long to get my surgery and botox! Thank you Dr. Coan and office staff for making me look and feel great!
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon