From Flab to Fab - Raleigh-Durham, NC

Words can not express my gratitude, excitement,...

Words can not express my gratitude, excitement, and satisfaction I have for Dr. Coan with Care Plastic Surgery in Durham and his staff. After a year long weight loss journey and losing 100lbs Dr. Coan helped me transform my body and say goodbye to the old me and hello to the person I knew I always was under the extra skin. From my first phone call to his office until today the whole team has made me feel as if I am the only patient and my needs, questions, and concerns are their number 1 priority. Having a tummy tuck, breast lift and augmentation you would think I would have been nervous, however due to my nurse April and Dr. Coan being so thorough about what to expect and how recovery would go I was cool as a cucumber day of surgery and had a breeze of a recovery. (Seriously on a scale of 1-10 on pain I would say it was a 3/4) My one piece of advise is to listen to Dr. Coan and staff and follow the directions. He is beyond knowledgeable and prepares you for every step of your journey.... and not to mention my scars are impeccable:) I will forever be grateful to him and his team and would recommend CARE Plastic Surgery to anyone looking for any kind of plastic surgery.
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Coan and April have been amazing, along with the whole staff. Very thorough!!