25 Year Old, South Africa - Durban, South Africa

I am a 36 F/G I hate my boobs, I look weird and...

I am a 36 F/G I hate my boobs, I look weird and out of proportion, dying of back pain. I went to get a quotation at a doctor in St Augustine : the doctor costs R 20 000, anesthetic is R 10 000, Theatre room is R 67 000.
Quotation at Life Crompton Hospital in Pinetown:
Theatre Room R 55 000 for two nights

Quotation at Umhlanga Dr Mahendra Daya approximately R 42 000
will be having a consultation with the Dr M Daya and will see how it goes, hopefully get a date before end of 2014.

ideal breasts

I have uploaded a picture of the ideal breasts size and shape that I would like to have. I think they are a B mybe

ideal breasts

What I would like

consultation progress

consulted with the doctor, he explained everything, I ran out of questions to ask, I remember when He saw the boobs first thing he said is I really do have big boobs and a definite candidate for the surgery. Well I think I will be doing the surgery on the 12th of December 2014. Doc said I can buy a 36 C shock absorber bra. well I will update when day gets closer, for now no matter how much I try to look myself in the mirror the bad posture and badly fitting image doesn't go away, cant wait to get rid of these boobies.

Day before surgery

VERy scared and emotional, i am so scared, questioning my decision

suegery done

will post pics of my progress. I am currently weak and have been finding it difficult to lift my arms. on day of surgery the anesthetic made me scik, was vomiting and didn't eat. day 1 after surgery was able to eat and nausea was better. was released at midday, only spent 1 night at the hospital. I am currenly 4 days post op and now mostly weak but can wash myself and do minor things. will go back to change dressings after 1 week.

bad spelling

excuse my bad English, it difficult to type with the pain in my under arms

3 Weeks post op feeling great!

feeling like tots new person, feeling wonderful, have resumed with most of my activities. Started driving yesterday but taking it easy on the bumpy roads! Well my stomach is still bloated but its getting smaller as time goes on. I still have shooting pain on most occasions, its very hard to sleep on the sides but I find that sleeping on my back makes my bloating worse.

I am kind of hating my old clothes because they remind me of my huge bosoms and they look big and not fitting now for my new upper body. Definitely need new clothes!!! Yaayy for that!!!

The scars looked pretty bad though hope they will get better with time, that's the down low so far, very saddening......

Well the moral of the story is that I can now wear what ever I want, I no longer experience shortness of breath and no longer have aching back pain due to my gigantic boobs!

Same clothes comparison

I have added pics in same clothes just to see how drastic the change is and wooow! it is amazing, Check it out

6 months review.

This is a comparison of a series of photos before and after the surgery at 6 months. I would highly encourage any who wants to do the surgery. My life has changed for the better. I can now excercise better. I fit better in clothes. I just need to get rid of the belly fat which became very visible after the surgery.

more at 6 months

More pics

10 months update

Doing very well. Best decision I very made. No more struggles with clothes. I would advise very women to not hold back with this procedure. Do
what makes you happy.
Dr Mahendra Daya

Dr Daya gave me the exact size that I wanted, he was caring of my progress when I was sick after the op. kept things light and simple and professional.