50 Year Old Woman Needed New Neck! - Dunedin, FL

My neck was pretty droopy, and I wanted a neck...

My neck was pretty droopy, and I wanted a neck lift. Dr. Laufer took all the necessary time to discuss the procedure and explain what to expect. He is very friendly, thorough, and most of all extremely talented as a surgeon. My neck lift is beyond what I expected, and I'm even still healing! I'm entirely amazed, and you will be, too, if you choose Dr. Laufer for any kind of cosmetic surgery. Also, his facility is in a convenient location with all the amenities of a hospital. Your surgery is right there in his beautiful three-story building, so you have all the privacy you need should that be a concern to you. Please check back for the before and after pictures.

50 Year Old Woman Needed New Neck!

My neck was pretty droopy, and I wanted a neck lift. Dr. Laufer took all the necessary time to discuss the procedure and explain what to expect. He is very friendly, thorough, and most of all extremely talented as a surgeon. My neck lift is beyond what I expected, and I'm even still healing! I must say that you need to be patient throughout the healing process, as it takes time, but is very well worth it. I'm entirely amazed, and you will be, too, if you choose Dr. Laufer for any kind of cosmetic surgery. Also, his facility is in a convenient location with all the amenities of a hospital. Your surgery is right there in his beautiful three-story building, so you have all the privacy you need should that be a concern to you. PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR THE BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS because we haven't photographed the "after" picture yet.
Dunedin Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Laufer and his staff are superior in every way. You will feel like you are with family after a consultation. He is quite simply the best, and I would never choose another surgeon for any other procedures now that I have found him. And I definitely intend to be back! He's my surgeon for life! Be sure to check my other reviews for different procedures I've had at his office such as liposuction, laser hair removal, and endermologie.