50 Year Old Woman With Cottage Cheese Skin - Dunedin, FL

I actually started getting endermologie to help...

I actually started getting endermologie to help the healing after my neck lift, however, I went for the full body procedure to see if there would be an improvement in my cellulite (cottage cheese skin). It is recommended that you have approximately 4 sessions close together to get started, and then you can do maintenance treatments every month or so---everyone is different. So, I did it, and I was pleasantly surprised. I'm 50 and had lost a lot of weight, so I had some saggy skin and cellulite. The endermologie helped. I could see the difference in the elasticity on my stomach, legs, and even my upper arms. It also leaves your skin with a smooth softness. Dr. Laufer's facility offers the latest and best treatments around. I'm definitely glad I chose to do it!
Dunedin Plastic Surgeon

Carla works in Dr. Laufer's facility and performed the endermologie treatments for me. She, as with everyone else in the office, is very kind and definitely experienced. She's thorough with the treatments and knows exactly how to do it properly with the three phases. The results speak for itself. If you're interesting in giving it a try, I'll think you'll be pleased. I was hooked!