21 Year Old Hoping to Get Small Tattoo Removed by PicoSure

Hey guys. My name's Danielle, I'm from Ireland....

Hey guys.

My name's Danielle, I'm from Ireland. About 6 years ago I made a very stupid decision to get a tattoo in honour of my friend who had passed away. As I was young enough and couldn't afford the proper cost of an experienced tattoo artist, I opted for an amateur who worked out of his garage in his own home. Very bad decision I know. The tattoo is approx. 6 years old, very faded and small enough on the back of my shoulder. I immediately regretted my decision and have spent the last 6 years feeling like it is a nuisance and always wanting to cover my back when I go out, meet with friends etc. Even on holidays where I don't know most people I meet, I still feel very paranoid and embarrassed. Alot of people who haven't experienced it don't know how an unwanted piece of ink on your body affects you. Ive read many reviews online which has given me hope that my tattoo can be removed successfully. I'm opting for picosure as I have bits of green in my tattoo and feel this is the only laser that will eliminate it due to recent reviews I've read. I'm hoping to start my treatment at Dundrum Laser Clinic soon. I have been in contact with them and am waiting for a consultation by phone in the next few days after forwarding them a picture of my tattoo. If anyone has any other experience on cost/ price i'd appreciate it :) Wish me luck! I'll keep the post updated after each treatment as I know it helped me when I was researching!

First treatment completed

I underwent my first picosure laser treatment yesterday. Not much of a difference as of yet but hoping it will fade more in the coming weeks
Brian Barrett at dundrum medical centre

Brilliant provider. Knows exactly what he's speaking about. Very professional and put me at ease throughout the whole process.