Dr Jeffrey Zwiren Ruined my Life!! - Duluth, GA

He took everything from me! My career my home and...

He took everything from me! My career my home and my life! I forgave him but I will never forget that horrible day 10/16/2008! I woke up blind in my left eye and only 70% in my right! The doctors at Emory saved my life! He never called 911 he put me in an employees car and drive me to an eye doctor! What kind of doctor does that? I still suffer!! God will prevail!

8 years on 10-16-2008 Dr Jeffrey Zwiren destroyed my Life!

Tomorrow will be hell for me as I remember 8 years on 10-16-2008 Dr Jeffrey Zwiren destroyed my life! It will be a horrible reminder after my surgery I woke up Blind in my left eye. I lost everything! I know you know God knows what happen I remember it all as if it was yesterday! Like a bad dream! I did my research and know you cut my oxygen off to long till the tumor rapidly swelled and ruptured! You put me in a employees car and drove me to an eye doctor! Seriously? I am writing a book about my story! I have nothing to hide or nothing left! I'm going to stop plastic surgeons from get away from being held accountable for there actions! I'm sure you will enjoy your day tomorrow but mine will be a nightmare!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Soon the anniversary of my surgery with Dr Jeffrey Zwiren that went terrible wrong! October 16, 2008 forever changed my life! I had surgery to correct some issues my rhinoplasty repair as you can see nose still crooked! Now if you look at the side of face some kind of sticking or ? Is working it way out of my skin from my Mac Lift! Bottom line I woke up from surgery on October 16, 2008 blind in my left eye and only 70% in my right eye! Dr. Jeffrey Zwiren never called 911 he put me in a staff car and drove me to an eye doctor! What kind of doctor does that????October 16 this year will be 8 years! It still haunts my life! I lost an amazing job my home my life! There are no words to explain my pain!