Tummy Tuck, Muscle Repair, Lipo to Flanks and Bra Rolls - Duluth, GA

I'm 41 yrs. young with 2 kids by c-section. I'm...

I'm 41 yrs. young with 2 kids by c-section. I'm 5'4 weighing in at 192LBS. I had a consult with Dr. Mike song on April 24th and he was amazingly honest and answered every question with precise. He did tell me I had vesacal fat and suggested I lose at least 30 lbs to achieve a result that I would be pleased with. Needless to say I scheduled my appt. for June 19! I'm scared and excited at the same time.

Anxiously Awaiting

I'm 6 wks away and I can't wait! This is what I look like sitting down with jeans on!! All my rolls roll to the top!! Ughhh

Pics of belly rolls today

26 More days til I'm on the flat side

I just hate putting on clothes right now, my stomach looks as if I'm 3 or 4 months preggo! I can't wait til I'm on the flat side!

So disgusted when I wear a cute dress

21 More Days To Go

21 more days til surgery! I'm 12lbs down and getting excited and nervous by the hour!!

Almost Here!!

Today I had pre-op and everything checked out fine. Now all I have to do is wait! Prescriptions are filled and I'll pick up my last items this weekend. June 19th here I come!

On the flat side

Today was the big day! I'm not in any pain, just discomfort from the stomach tightness, boy I actually feel good! Thanks for all that sent out prayers and words of comfort!

1 week out

Today makes one week to the day, and it's no walk in the park but it's well worth the process. I only had discomfort at night but the rest way ok. I'm so happy with my results my my doctor and and his staff. The are amazing and so kind!

Just an update

Hey ladies, just to let you know I'm doing great Friday July 3rd was 2 wks out for me and I am so overly happy with my results. I had minor and I mean minor complications but Dr. Song returned his calls back in less than 2 minutes I promise. He has taken extra steps to make sure I was comfortable and satisfied! I love me some him! I go back Wednesdy so I promise I'll post pics of his amazing work! I'm so glad I found this doctor and his staff!!!!

Pre/ and Post Op Pics

I'm the happiest person in the world right now look at my pre-op, the day of Surgery until today 16 days post op!!!! MY DOCTOR SONG!!!

5 Month Post Op

I'm loving my new me!! All except a small revision needed on my left side. Dr. Song is amazing and were scheduling it for January I go back in Dec. 21 to get my date. Other than that I've lost 25 lbs and counting and loving me!

6 Month Post-Op

Saturday marks my 6 month post op date. I feeling good and very confident now. Although I have to have a revision on my planks and still have numbness below the belly button area. I'm doing just fine. I go to the doctor Monday to get my revision date. Where my left side is larger than my right side. Dr. Song is the best and makes good on all his surgeries! So I know I'm in really good hands!

I am scheduled for my revision on January 22. It will be done under local anesthesia and hopefully I'll be even all over! Dr. Song is the best so I know I'm in great hands!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Song is awesome, very honest and you immediately know it's all about you and your desires. I love the atmosphere and the staff were very nice and courteous.