Momof5boys - Duluth, GA

Can't wait to get my tt with Dr Song! !! I am...

Can't wait to get my tt with Dr Song! !! I am excited to see my new flat tummy. I have read reviews and seen pics of his work and couldn't be more excited! I had my consult today and meeting him and his staff was everything I expected. I'll update later but now I'm gonna try to keep my mind off of it for a while, so anxiety won't eat me up lol. ????

soooo ready!!!!!

I have been a nervous wreck. I can't wait to see the flat side ????

The day before surgery.......

I'm ready to do this, super nervous and excited. House clean enough to be a model home, supplies, and even some new dvds for this stuck in the house time!! My friend said I'm overly prepared lol but better over than under. I'm very confident with the doctor I chose so that makes things a lot better. I will update once I'm on the flat side ???? I'm on my way out for more retail therapy to ease my nerves lol!!!!!

day after. .......

I'm finally on the flat side! ???? I am stiff as heck but very happy. Dr Song and his staff were great (as expected). There was absolutely no pain there, not even getting my I.v placed (and I hate needles) only pain was when I tried eating some soup after getting home and my body didn't want it and I was about to vomit and that pressure against my muscle repair was no more soup, I'm eating regular food, but staying away from salts as much as possible. Can't wait to see my results ????????????

3 days post

Every day gets better but this back pain is a b***h. And if I don't have a bowel movement today I'm going to scream lol but other than that it's going well, can't wait to see Dr Song to get the drain out and have him check on me. I cooked dinner last night and plan to cook again today. I get out of breath fast but as long as I take breaks I can get things done. im so tired of laying around but trying to be patient so healing can be good. I'm about to watch a bunch of movies today and stay off the pain meds till I have a bowel movement, Pray for me yall! ..????

Today, I'm feeling a lot of regret. I'm not happy with what I see

Day 18 and unhappy

I have been patient and it's rough. I am not seeing the results I thought a tummy tuck would give. My scar is even like no other. I did so much research before doing this and at first I was going for liposuction but I said nope I want the best so I went for tt. I seen results from my doctors patients and just knew I was gonna be all smiles. Sometimes I'm in tears when I look at this. I'm healing great but the more I heal the more I see I'm not gonna have the results. My scar even goes up at an angle I have never seen with a tt I have low handles and it's not tight so can't see how it's swelling. I still can't look down and see my cookie . I don't mean to be negative but I had to vent , because it's embarrassing to my family and friends that know I paid for this and was soooo excited. My birthday is next month and I thought I was gonna look like a model lol but highly doubt it. If anyone has seen this change for the better, please let me know. I'm not feeling good about this. I tried to make sure I wouldn't be one of the ones that need revision, but idk what's gonna happen, pray for me yall.

I didn't know this line was for people to take the info back to your P.S

My p.s is good that's why I chose him. I do have a few issues that I'm sure will be resolved between us but I needed to vent and came here to express myself, cause others don't understand why I even wanted the procedure and sure wouldn't understand my concern. That's why this site is such a great thing for us,but to go to my P.S and discuss MY ISSUES is REDICULOUS . I still want him to help me, not feel as though I'm trying to discredit him . I guess this site isn't what I thought, maybe I'll delete it my profile. I can't believe a person would have the time to discuss me when the time with your P.S should be filled with you you you and some more you. Wow

a month and a half post!! may need a redo looks like

Haven't posted in a while cause I have to wait to see what my next step is gonna be. I pray my doc fixes me so I can be happy about my decision and proud of results! # trying to be patient.
Dr Song