Knocking on 40! - Duluth, GA

I'm so nervous about my upcoming TT and lipo to my...

I'm so nervous about my upcoming TT and lipo to my inner thighs. My PS is Dr. Song I've read a few reviews that are very positive. I just need to wake up from the procedure and look the way I think I should. I worry because I was told to loose 10lbs. I normally would take some diet pills but now I can't. Hopefully I will get at least the ten lbs off.

The New 40!!!

I was a little bit hesitant to write about my experience. My Dr. Mike Song has magical hands. I'm feeling good not a lot of of pain at all. I have a follow up in a couple of days and I will post pictures. I'm hoping for great results with my tummy tuck. It went so much better than I thought. On a scale 1-10 my pain is maybe 2-3.

One week after PS

Min pain a lot of swelling. do to lack of appetite I've been drinking Enduress. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be able to see that "Waist".
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Song was very patient and gentle. I'm so glad I choose him as my PS. I can't wait to see the end results.