Knocking on 40! - Duluth, GA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm so nervous about my upcoming TT and lipo to my...

I'm so nervous about my upcoming TT and lipo to my inner thighs. My PS is Dr. Song I've read a few reviews that are very positive. I just need to wake up from the procedure and look the way I think I should. I worry because I was told to loose 10lbs. I normally would take some diet pills but now I can't. Hopefully I will get at least the ten lbs off.

The New 40!!!

I was a little bit hesitant to write about my experience. My Dr. Mike Song has magical hands. I'm feeling good not a lot of of pain at all. I have a follow up in a couple of days and I will post pictures. I'm hoping for great results with my tummy tuck. It went so much better than I thought. On a scale 1-10 my pain is maybe 2-3.

One week after PS

Min pain a lot of swelling. do to lack of appetite I've been drinking Enduress. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be able to see that "Waist".
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Song was very patient and gentle. I'm so glad I choose him as my PS. I can't wait to see the end results.