36, 143 Lbs, 5'6", C Cup. Dr. Mike Song is a Miracle Worker & The Best in Atlanta - Duluth, GA

I am beyond thrilled & humbled by the level of...

I am beyond thrilled & humbled by the level of care Dr. Mike Song has given me. I am one week post operative and feeling great. Dr. Song personally has answered ALL of my questions, changed ALL of my dressings and removed ALL of my stitches. Dr. Song is unbelievable, his bedside manor as well as academic pedigree makes him and Prima Center the obvious choice for anyone looking to make a change. His support staff, Wanda & Adriana have been gracious and attentive. I traveled out of state because Dr. Song was the clear choice for me... Full trust. And I couldn't be happier with my experience.

20 days post op

Looking better every day. Belly button not totally healed yet but looks good. So happy I did this!!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Song is the most attentive doctor I have EVER had in my lifetime. I flew in from out of state specifically after researching him and Prima Center. I could not be happier with his candor, his academic pedigree, his staff and facilities. Prima Center should be ANYONE on the East Coast's choice as my results are outstanding and the care is top top notch.