Thanks Dr Song for Rediscovering my Hidden Tummy..... - Duluth, GA

I love the outcome of my liposuction results thus...

I love the outcome of my liposuction results thus far. I could see my shape forming in nicely and I am now confident in my clothes once more. Pros : Dr Song is very passionate, patient, knowledgeable, sincere and honest. Cons: there aren't any. Thank you Dr Song. Dr Mike Song is by far one of the most honest, patient and compassionate doctor I've met. He was very attentive to my needs and he went as far as to deter my decision of having a tummy tuck because he didn't think I needed it and suggested Liposuction instead. I appreciated his candid opinion and professionalism and booked my liposuction surgery a few months later. His bedside manners are impeccable and I loved that he personally called me at home the same day of surgery to ensure I was doing well. I also loved his medical team who exhibited a high level of professionalism and compassion during my surgery. I am very pleased thus far about my results and experience and would recommend Dr Song as your surgeon. Dr Song is extremely patient and will answer any questions you may have.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr Mike Song is by far one of the most honest, patient and compassionate doctor I've met. He was very attentive to my needs and he went as far as to deter my decision of having a tummy tuck because he didn't think I needed it. He suggested Liposuction instead. I appreciated his candid opinion and professionalism and booked my liposuction surgery a few months later. His bedside manners are impeccable and I loved that he personally called me at home the same day of surgery to ensure I was doing well. I also loved his medical team who exhibited a high level of professionalism and compassion during my prep for surgery. I am very pleased thus far about my results and experience and would recommend Dr Song as your surgeon. He is extremely patient and will answer any questions you may have.