22 Yrs Old. Lipo to Arms, Axilla, and Posterior Flanks Plus Mini Arm Lift - Duluth, GA

In the last year I have lost about 40 lbs. I am...

In the last year I have lost about 40 lbs. I am extremely proud of my weight loss, but I still have some problems areas and loose skin that need to be fixed. My axilla area specifically does not respond at all to diet an exercise. I also plan have work done on my breast and a TT next year after I finish losing the remainder of the weight. Firstly I had consultations with 4 doctors. Dr. Okoro, Jimerson, Davoudi, & Colgrove. Dr. Okoro was great but he quoted me 12,000, I'd be under for 5 hours and he suggested Thermitight for the loose skin on my back and arms which I didn't think would be suffice for the amount of loose skin I have. Dr. Jimerson was okay, I just found him to be a bit dismissive and uninterested. Dr. Colgrove also specializes in Thermitight & agreed that it would not be enough. Unfortunately, he was extremely dismissive, uninterested, and abrasive. I didn't feel comfortable with him at all. I knew Dr. Davoudi would be my surgeon the moment I met him. I wanted to find a good price, but I didn't want to sacrifice quality, plus it was very important to me to have a Dr. with excellent bedside manners. He was all of the above. I felt I could trust him. He came in and did my consultation with his assistant and explained everything to me. Then after I got dressed. He took me to his office and showed me the areas that he would treat on an interactive board, he brought me a finder full of his work and showed me what I could expect, and answer all my questions. I was sold. When I went to put down my deposit he met with me again to answer my additional questions. My surgery in in 7 weeks & I couldn't be more excited.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Davoudi and his staff are amazing. They are all extremely professional. His office is clean and extremely beautiful. I would definitely recommend him.