Much Needed BL with Implants - by the BEST! - Duluth, GA

After breastfeeding and pumping, I'd lost much of...

After breastfeeding and pumping, I'd lost much of the breast tissue I'd previously had but was stuck with the excess skin from weight gain during pregnancy. Pre-pregnancy I was a 34C and afterward I was a 36B and most of that was loose skin. I went to multiple consultations with different doctors over the course of two years before deciding on the perfect surgeon – Dr. Davoudi. I chose 375 cc's to be placed under the muscle and I'm so excited for them to drop! The pain has been easy to manage and honestly, it's mostly soreness. I will try to update progress photos bi-weekly.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Over a two year period, I went to so many consultations that I lost count. I'd even flown to LA, San Diego and St. Louis for three different consultations because I wanted to make sure I was making a decision I wouldn't regret. I actually started to think I was being too picky in choosing a PS and began to assume it wasn't realistic to find a PS that had excellent before and after photos, an awesome bedside manner and an equally polite AND responsive staff. As soon as Dr. Davoudi came into the consultation room, I knew he was the perfect fit! His team embodied all that I'd been looking for. He was personable, answered all of my questions and didn't make me feel like I was just a number. All of my questions seemed of importance to him and he made sure to make me feel comfortable while there. The entire staff was awesome as well - everyone followed up as they said they would, they were polite and helpful - never too busy. Some of the staff had gotten work done by Dr. Davoudi as well and they had nothing but great advice to give. The day before my surgery, my friend who does my Brazilian waxes told me she'd also undergone the same procedure with Dr. Davoudi - definitely confirmation! From consultation to op day, Dr. Davoudi, his staff, the nurses at the medical center and the anesthesiologist and her team were AMAZING! I literally can think of absolutely nothing they could have done better. If you are in the Atlanta area, stop in for a consultation with Dr. Davoudi - you won't regret it!