From Tuberous Breast to Beautiful Breasts - Duluth, GA

Dr. Z articulated in my consultation that my...

Dr. Z articulated in my consultation that my breast were tuberous breasts and explained to me in depth how these breasts are abnormal. He was particular on his wording and I noticed he did not call them a deformity/deformed. When I went home after my consultation and did my own research, these type of breasts were pulling up as a deformity. I appreciated that he was careful with his wording to me as a patient. The procedure I knew would be challenging due to the shape of my breasts but Dr. Z and his team did a fantastic job. I'm 2 months out of my procedure and I love my results! I would recommend Dr. Z to anyone. And I would recommend a breast augmentation to anyone who has doubts on the shape and look of their breasts. It is an investment in yourself and that is the best investment you can make.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Z and Nurse Cindy were attentive. They checked in before and after the surgery. Since then I have came in checked in several times. I love that they are efficient. I come in, and don't have to wait, they take me to the back, examine my progress, and have me out of there in no time. It was wonderful coming to Prima Center and working with Dr. Z and staff. I would recommend this to my close friends.