Rhinoplasty/Septoplasty - Dublin, OH

I had my rhinoplasty/septoplasty done on May 9th,...

I had my rhinoplasty/septoplasty done on May 9th, 2016 and it was the best decision I've ever made. I can finally breathe again! Also, the appearance of my nose as improved tremendously. Before the procedure, my nose had a dorsal hump and a droopy tip, but Dr.Bapna gave me the most natural results ever. I no longer have a bump and the tip was lifted perfectly. It honestly looks as if I never had the procedure. SO natural.
I was pretty nervous the night before the surgery, but as soon as I got to the surgery center, Dr.Bapna and the nurses there helped me feel at ease. I knew that I was going to be in great hands. Day 1 post-op wasn't so bad at all (did not take any pain meds), but I can say you will be really stuffy! That's totally normal though. As each day passed, I felt better and better. I also had NO bruising which was amazing! It might differ from patient to patient, but overall I was just very impressed with Dr.Bapna and I highly recommend him if anyone is interested in having a rhinoplasty/septoplasty.
Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Bapna is wonderful. He is caring, calm, and willing to answer all of your questions or concerns. His staff is always so on top of things. Very professional.