Lip Filler - Dublin - Auralia Clinic - 30 YO - Dublin, Ireland

I decided to try the lip augmentation with the lip...

I decided to try the lip augmentation with the lip filler too as it's just temporary and there are not risky as other procedures. Doctor Salman at the Auralia Clinic understood perfectly what I want: something very subtle and natural - no drastic changes. I was looking for more definition of the upper lip and for more volume. He injected 1ml, I wonder if I should go for more next time :) . He was very good with the injections, I did not feel any pain at all, after reading so many reviews about filler etc, I was expecting to have some pain, but that wasn't my case at all. Today the lips are a little bit swollen, but I kind of like them this way too :P I will upload more picture after a week - I also put a profile one cause I did not want to have any 'duck' effect - in fact from the profile they look natural too. I'm very happy with the result, I really like Dr Salman, he makes you at ease and he answers to all your questions with no problem. He is a great PS and on top of that he has great communication skills with his patients. I'm very happy he is my PS and he is going to do alos my BA later in the summer :)
Dr A. Salman

I can just say good things about Dr Salman and the staff at his clinic as my experience so far was has been really good. Dr Salman is great PS and he threat all his patients with extra care and attention. He makes you at ease and he always makes sure that he knows what you want - he is a real gentleman. I'm very happy I found a PS like him!