41 Yr Old Mother of 3 Getting Tummy Tuck, Liposuction & Fat Transfer to Hips and Bbl - Dublin, CA

I'm so excited, I've been thinking about doing...

I'm so excited, I've been thinking about doing this for several years. I finally will do it tomorrow. After losing 27 lbs I still keep my fat stomach and lost what little butt I had. I've keep this weight off for over 1 year so I figured now was a good time since my weight was stable and I feel that I have lost all the weight I can. After having 3 vaginal births and several surgeries may stomach muscles and walls were extremely weak. There was nothing I could do to get rid of the extra skin and I still was having a hard time seeing my vagina when I bent down. I've never really had much hips or a big butt. But over the years it has gotten a lot flatter. It basically looks like sponge bob square pants. I am just tired of having to keep trying to cover my extreme flat butt with my clothing since it's super flat. I can't wait to feel normal again. Although I've done lots of research I still don't know what to expect.

1 week post op

I hated looking like I was pregnant

Thank god I no longer have to walk around looking like this. Dr Steven Williams gave me my life back.

Before and after tummy tuck 3 weeks post op