24 Yr Old /Female /Dublin/ Rhinoplasty - Dublin

I can't begin to thank Mr. Munish Shandilya enough...

I can't begin to thank Mr. Munish Shandilya enough. From day one I didn't have any doubts, I knew I had found the right surgeon to perform my rhinoplasty. He is professional and caring and has extensive experience in this field. He is very talented at what he does and has a real interest and passion for it. He is a gentleman who is honest and caring. He gives you a lot of time and takes pride in each surgery he performs following up with post op consultations to make sure your happy and to follow up with your results. My one concern was that post surgery I would have bruising to my face. He reassured me that he rarely would ever see any bruising with any of his patients after surgery. I couldn't believe that after surgery I did not have one bruise. Amazing!!! I am so happy with my results. I found the whole process very pleasant and I was always at ease. I couldn't recommend Dr. Shandilya enough to anyone who is considering rhinoplasty. He is the best!!
Dublin Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Munish Shandilya is professional, caring and very talented in his field. I couldn't not recommend him more.