34, Male, TT with Lipo and Gynecomastia - Dubai, AE

I have done a bariatric surgery 10 years ago and...

I have done a bariatric surgery 10 years ago and finally decided to do a TT. Since I lost so much weight I will also need a gynecomastia. Counting the days and looking forward for this great change in my life. Does anyone have a tip to give? My doctor mentioned tags I may not need to have my muscle stitched as I am a man. Anyone here who would like to share his/her opinion on that?

Pre Op tests. It is almost time!!

Just doing the pre op tests today. Can't beleive the day has come...one day to go. Mix of feelings but very positive and happy.

To be admitted at the hospital today.

Will start to post some pictures from today onwards.

One hour to go.

One hour to go, feeling strong!! Couldn't sleep well from yesterday, tried hard to but it didn't happen.
May God give all the power and blessings. Positive thoughts and feelings.

Day 1 post op

Everything went very well. Lots of swelling as expected but so far, very happy. Hard to move around and use the toilet but no pain. Just getting used to the garments.

Drains were finally removed today and I am feeling amazingly good! New garments have also arrived (the initial ones have made bit or allergy, nothing major). Such a great feeling!

Finally happy after so many concerns and being worried :)

After some months, here I am. Very happy with the results.