My Nose Tip Did Come Down After a Year of Patience.. - Dubai

So your nose is your greatest asset on your face...

So your nose is your greatest asset on your face because most of the attention is there. So when I got a procedure just to simply straighten my nose I felt like the natural lift that came along with it was too much. I was so bummed. I felt like I made the biggest mistake by doing the procedure.. I felt like I looked like a pig.. Then they told me to have some patience.. I literally wouldn't go out in public and was stuck havin the white plaster on my nose because I felt it hid my nose a bit more.. I was so self conscious that I left the plaster on for like 3 months.. Then I decided it was enough. That I needed to live with it.. I took it off and just tried to get used to my new look. Then as time went on the swelling went down more making my nose look better.. After 6 months it was much better than before.. After a year I couldn't have been happier. My nose looks beautiful and natural. Not too high at all. So you shouldn't judge how it looks right away.. Give it time to heal and it will come down itself. At least that's how it was for me. Of course in my earlier post you can see how it looked two weeks after the operation.
Dr. Abdulxalq