Great Nose and Experience! - Dubai Marina. Eternity clinic.

I have always hated my nose and used to spend most...

I have always hated my nose and used to spend most my time contouring my nose with make up,hoping this would make it look smaller. I have always wanted surgery, however family members tried to talk me out of it. Therefore I had a "non surgical" nose job, which only made my nose look larger. I also had lip filler to draw attention away from my nose, however I was still unhappy on how I looked. I knew I had to have this small procedure in order to feel happy with the way I looked and to carry on with life.
Initially I researched " the cheapest surgeon" in Turkey and other European countries, but soon realised when it comes to your wellbeing and your Face you cannot put a price to this. This encouraged me to then research Dubai's top surgeons!

After reading many positive reviews on Dr. Ahmed, I didn't hesitate to contact him and was lucky he was visiting Dubai the same time I was staying there. We arranged a consultation soon as I arrived in Dubai and I felt very confident he was the right Doctor.

After having my surgery with Dr. Ahmed at the London Dubai clinic, I was well looked aftered by the compassionate and attentive nurses .

Post surgery I had two consultations with Dr. Ahmed and his lovely assistant Lee. Taking my cast off was an great experience, it like two friends joined me on a special day! I was so pleased with the results and was taught methods on how to reduce the swelling.

Overall I am very pleased with the results and feel it's important to undergo surgery with a Surgeon who not only gets result but also makes your feel comfortable and confident whilst going ahead with the procedure .

NOSE RESULTS- Nose now is smaller and defined, but not too small otherwise I would of had to have chin reduction ! You can see more of my face and I also look younger ! Natural results! I'm now more confident and focused in my personal life. No more lip injections required :)

P.s Dr. Ahmed has a like page on Facebook. His posts was one of the main reasons why I chose him. He shares knowledge on how he corrects the nose and his friendly messages to new and exciting clients showed me his compassion.
Fargo Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ahmed Abdullah is very professional and clear on the different stages of the procedure Coming from the UK, I felt more comfortabke communicating with a surgeon from the U.S . He's a expert with nose surgery and you can tell he is very passionate about his craft.