Not a Facelift Per Say but a Skin Rejuvenation - Dubai, AE

I am 40 years old, social smoker and I really look...

I am 40 years old, social smoker and I really look good for my age, however, lately noticed some laxity in the jawline and I was planning to do ULTHERAPY, after the reviews I read here I switched to PRP Or Vampire facelift, it's not a facelift per say but might be a good solution till a new and better generation from non invasive procedures arrive.
I had the PRP in Dubai, first they suck my blood and put it in a machine for 10 min then the outcome was around 7.5 ml( I have been told it's great)
The doctor injected me the solution , in the beginning I looked scary as if I have chicken pox, then she applied a mask and after 10 min it cooled down.
But the pimples stayed till the next day( photo attached)
Next day I looked fine, I know it's too early to tell and I need more than one treatment to have a real results but I am keeping my finger crossed.
Will keep you updated on a weekly basis.
Dr. Lama Jalouk

She is super nice and experience..... She gave me the proper time to go through the procedure.