Great Results! Fast and Painless. Midas Touch Med Spa, Dr Antoine Abi Abboud, Dubai, AE

I did the thread lift at Midas Touch Med Spa in...

I did the thread lift at Midas Touch Med Spa in Dubai with Dr Antoine Abi Abboud, it was a great experience and i recommend it to anyone who is not yest ready for surgery and needs to get rid of this loose skin on the face. Dr Antoine Abi Abboud told me that i need a number of threads but also explained that i may wish to have more after few weeks if i need firmer skin. In my case i saw a clear result, in anyway a lot better than expected given the simple technique in this procedure. The staff at Midas Touch are really friendly as always and I enjoy taking their advice for my skin and overall look.
Dr Antoine Abi Abboud

Dr Antoine Abi Abboud takes his time to explain the procedure and the results expected. I was very pleased with my choice of doctor. He is experienced in many different techniques and procedures to lift face skin and I trust him going forward for best advice on how to look young and healthy!