Dr Levente - ENT Specialist and Surgeon at Al Zahra Hospital Dubai

Al Zahra Hospital is an excellent private hospital...

Al Zahra Hospital is an excellent private hospital facility with very friendly and attentive nurses and staff. There are variations in quality of the support staff based on the departments and doctors. The ENT clinic of Dr Levente is supported by nurse Karen coordinator Arthur, who are very friendly and always helpful.
Dubai Facial Plastic Surgeon

This is a brief review of my ENT specialist Dr Levente Deak at Al Zahra Hospital in Al Barsha, Dubai. I have suffered from Sinus related issues on and off for some time and I started seeing Dr Levente just over 1 year ago now. I was impressed from the very first consultation and I’m happy to recommend him based on my experience of treatment received and the Endoscopy Sinus surgery performed. Dr Levente is very friendly and listens well which is very is important to me as a patient. He does not rush the consultation and is happy to spend time explaining in detail what the diagnosis is and what the treatment will be. As a surgeon, Dr Levente has an excellent bed side manner and is very kind and comforting in pre-op and post-op visits. He ensures that hospital nurses and staff always follow through on whatever items require further communication. If I was to mention any negative comments, this would be that Dr Levente sometimes does not always fully appreciate how painful non-surgical (i.e. no anaesthetic) sinus investigations can be. Finally, I am extremely happy to have Dr Levente as my doctor and strongly recommend him if you are in need of an ENT specialist in Dubai.