Septoplasty and Rhinoplasty - with Pics! - Dubai, AE

I had a bulbous nose and a lot of problems with my...

I had a bulbous nose and a lot of problems with my nose. I had sinuses plus deviated septum and meaty growths inside my nose. After my surgery, I feel much better, my breathing has improved, the shape of my nose has improved and my self-confidence has sky rocketed. It was well worth it for me. The recovery is quite fast and I was able to move around by my second week of surgery. This picture is taken three weeks post-op and even though there is swelling, I can see a big change on how I look.

more photos - before and after septorhinoplasty

I have post more pictures from my before and after, please let me know what you think? Did I change, does it look good on me. I love my new nose. Would love to receive your support and feedback

6 months post surgery

I promised I would do more photos - this is 6 months post op. There's still swelling but its gone done a lot, the tip is still numb

and here is one year after surgery...

The swelling has subsided and its looking more and more natural.
I might a get a tiny rhino again to slim it down further but other than that, I'm perfectly happy with overall experience! :-)
Dr. Shoja Rahbari

My doctor was very friendly throughout the whole process and made me feel very comfortable before and after the procedure. He's very professional and did due diligence on the operation.