Rhinoplasty Procedure - Dubai, AE

I had been unhappy with the shape of my nose for...

I had been unhappy with the shape of my nose for many years. After consulting with Dr Rezai I felt confident to have a rhinoplasty procedure which involved lowering and reshaping my bridge and a tip graft. I am very happy with the result, it has improved my appearance and I feel more confident. The surgery went well, no issues at all, and I had very little discomfort afterwards. Wish I had done it years ago!
London Plastic Surgeon

I felt very comfortable with Dr Allen Rezai from the first 5 mins of meeting him. He was professional, knowledgeable, approachable and gave no false hope of any miracles happening - I liked that! He explained what he could realistically do to change the shape of my nose, and what he told me he could do, he definitely delivered! I was so happy on my 'reveal' day, my nose looked exactly as he described it would. From my first meeting with Dr Rezai and up to this day, he has demonstrated his experience, knowledge and professionalism. The after care from him and that of his assistants at his clinic has been excellent, so friendly and experienced. I would have no hesitation in having any other procedure performed by Dr Rezai. I feel safe and have confidence in his capable hands.