Remarkable Revision Rhinoplasty at Dubai Healthcare City with Dr Allen Rezai

Dr Allen came highly recommended by two of my...

Dr Allen came highly recommended by two of my friends that also chose him for their rhinoplasty surgeries. I already had two rhinoplasties, first one in Qatar and 2nd one in London, the second operation left me in a worse state than the first.

Dr Allen is truly a creative genius. I appreciate most his honesty and straight forward professional opinion. There is no “sugar coating”, he tells it as it is, unlike my previous experience with doctors.

My nose required extensive work, the two previous surgeries had left me with crooked shape, hanging columella, not enough tip support and collapsed right nostril. 6 months on following Dr Allen’s revision surgery and I can comfortably breath through my nose, and already love the shape. The results are exactly what we had discussed, my recovery was not painful and I healed much faster than I had anticipated. I am so pleased with how the incision scars turned out, there are absolutely no external traces of my procedure.
I appreciate the care I have received and grateful to Dr Allen for making this my last nose surgery!
London Plastic Surgeon

Dr Allen is extremely talented and remarkable with his work. He is an exceptional communicator, his sincerity was above and beyond my expectations. My only regret is not having had my initial rhinoplasty with Dr Allen, he is truly amazing!