Outstanding Results! Gynecomastia Surgery with Dr Allen Rezai - Dubai, AE

I had gynecomastia for many years, it brought me...

I had gynecomastia for many years, it brought me considerable emotional distress as well as some physical discomfort, especially when I was younger. And regardless of the amount of workout and chest exercise, the size remained the same. Dr Rezai was recommended by my personal trainer. I was told that he would not perform any procedure that he determined was not needed or excessive. I found this to be entirely true.
I am nearly nine months post-op, I carefully followed Dr Rezai’s advice and aftercare instructions, resumed my full workout 6 weeks after and my result is outstanding, really surpassed my expectations. My only regret is why I waited so long!

I also found the course of Radio Frequency and ultrasound treatment, very effective, it tightened and really improved the skin on my chest, I am returning for a radio frequency course for my flanks and abdomen next.
London Plastic Surgeon

Dr Rezai and his nurses are a friendly, attentive, and caring team who made the whole experience comforting and exceptional. The follow up has been great, I was well informed of what to expect prior to the surgery and afterwards. I was especially pleased with the daily calls I received during the first week after I had the surgery, and also by the continued follow up appointments to check on my recovery process. I cannot praise Dr Rezai and his team enough. His skills, instincts and dedication is unparalleled, and I could not be more thrilled with the outcome. Thank you!