31 Year Old Man - Needed to Remove Breast Fat Glands - Dubai, AE

Having wanted to do this surgery for many years, i...

Having wanted to do this surgery for many years, i felt it was finally time to do something about it. The whole surgery from start to finish went very smooth. I feel i should have done this some time ago but of course I'm really happy I waited and took the time to study and analyse the overall procedure.
Anybody that is considering this surgery i would recommend to take the plunge, build up the courage and go for it - as it can be life changing without a doubt.
It is now in my hands to work hard and train to get the optimal results I am looking for.
London Plastic Surgeon

From start to finish i could tell that Dr Allen Rezai and his team of nurses was exactly what i was looking for. The interactions from start to finish was handled with trust, transparency, honesty which is very important in my opinion for any given surgery. I had studied the local market and looked at a lot of potential surgeons and options & in all fairness there was only one team of experts and clinics that I felt comfortable with and this was Dr Allen Rezai and his team. I went to 4 different surgeons and selected this surgeon as he was by far in a league of his own. The surgery went great, i felt i was in the hands of experts and professionals from the get go and that is the main reason i proceeded with the surgery. There was no time throughout the whole procedure that i felt unaware of what was going on and how it would be handled. I am very happy with all elements of this procedure and would urge anybody currently looking to do this surgery to go ahead and do it. For me, i would only ever recommend this surgeon and his team and cannot speak highly of them and how i have been treated and handled by everybody working for this company. Even after the surgery i received daily calls and check ups and had a private line that i could contact at any time. The whole process was exactly what i wanted and felt i needed in order to proceed. If you want to do a surgery but have hesitations then go and meet the surgeon for a consultation. I have no doubts you will feel the same way as i did and proceed with what you want to do. My overall results and experience have been what i wanted and for that I am very grateful to Dr Allen Rezai and his team around him. First class in every aspect.