Lipo Suction, Mini Tummy Tuck, Brazilian Butt Lift, Done Perfectly , Worth It - Dubai, AE

After having 4 kids , i took the decision of set...

After having 4 kids , i took the decision of set for body contouring procedure including Lipo suction, Mini Tummy Tuck, with Brazilian Butt lift to enhance the final look ( a little bit of fat transfer to my butt (i have a butt, just needed to perk it up a bit) .

am writing this review after the 10th day of the procedure. the great support from the surgeon helped me to over come the difficulties and pain after the surgery, the surgical compression garment is still there and am planning to put it one for 2 months. i did a liposuction with the same doctor 4 years ago and the technology his is using now is amazing i can't believe that i have no bruising and the swelling around my waist is minor.

if you decide to go for a plastic surgery read a lot about it before you take the decision , being well prepared and aware of all details if essential, also visit the pharmacy and get all what you will need later just on hand, you need good diet to help you heels faster , food rich with Iron, Vitamin C, protein will helps you a lot in the recovery period.

unfortunately i won't be able my photos due to social restrictions. Good luck Ladies

recovering ..

20 Days after the surgery and am back to work, feeling better and sleeping better as well, to ladies who did a Brazilian Butt lift I advice them to buy a foam Cushion ( can be found in amazon) and use it in the Car, office and where every you like. it eliminate the pain when sitting and getting up. moreover, am seeing the Doctor tomorrow for the 4th time after the surgery to follow up and take more post surgery photos.
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ashok Gorilla is an excellent surgeon with an extensive experience in the field, i had my nose done with him and a liposuction fews years ago, he is friendly and made me confident and overcome my fears about the surgery. i saw him twice before the surgery date, and i met him again before the surgery for marking the targeted areas. the hospital he choose to operate in in good as well with Dubai London Clinic and Universal Hospital in Abu Dhabi which am glad he has a clinic now in my home town.