27 Year Old - Dubai, AE

Hey everyone :) I never write reviews, but I am...

Hey everyone :) I never write reviews, but I am writing one today in regards to a procedure I had with Dr. Ashok Govila. I had been searching for a Doctor FOREVER, who does labiaplasty surgery in Dubai. So I am happy to announce that you don't need to look any further because he is literally the most talented artist ever.
I have never in my life had such a wonderful experience with a plastic surgeon and I feel like it's my duty to share this information because I know how scary it is when choosing your doctor because you so badly want to make the right choice. Dr Ashok is absolutely amazing, I'm the kind of person that panics and has anxiety and I did not experience that in the hands of Dr. Ashok. I got my procedure done June 13th and almost cried when I looked at the results with my mirror at the beautiful results. There was no pain at all, and just had to clean it with Saline and make sure to wear the gauze the first 5 days as it does get a little wet down there. He has changed my self image and I now have more confidence than I ever have in my life. I prayed all morning for the procedure to go well and for a good result, and the result was far beyond what I could have imagined. On top of that his staff is amazing, DLC helped prep me and was amazing and kind and put me completely at ease. They both helped me to have a seriously perfect and smooth experience from the moment I walked through the door until after I left and more. If anyone is looking to have a procedure done that you have been considering for years, trust me when I say you are in the best hands with Dr. Ashok and you will be so happy you chose him. I feel beautiful and sexy again and I'm SO freaking thankful he was my surgeon, I truly don't think anyone else could have given me such beautiful results. Thank you Dr. Ashok for changing my life! SO HAPPY!
Dubai Plastic Surgeon