In the 30's and Always Suffered from Double Chin ! It Runs in the Family - Dubai, AE

It was a hard decision to go for a liposuction for...

It was a hard decision to go for a liposuction for the chin as I tried to loose weight but the double chin always gave an impression that I look fuller
I approached different clinics and doctors but they confirmed that the process will leave me with scars and I will need to wear a garments for one month at least ! Which was not applicable with my work or lifestyle ! Till I approached Dr Sanjay parrashar at cocoona clinic in dubai !
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sanjay is an excellent and highly skilled surgeon , he was able to diagnose my case and he was confident of the results ,after listening to my concerns and expectations, he explained clearly the procedure , expected results and the recovery process ! The operation went smooth and the results were noticed after the operation , the scars are not noticeable and faded within weeks ! In less than ten days the minimum bruises were gone and I was able to resume work and my social life ! He and his team are extremely professional and above any expectations!