Breast Reconstruction in Dubai with Dr Allen Rezai - Dubai, AE

I am a dermatologist living and working in Dubai...

I am a dermatologist living and working in Dubai since 2003. I was diagnosed with cancer in my right breast, it felt like I was living a nightmare, I couldn't believe this was happening to me. I chose to have double mastectomy, it may seem like such a barbaric way to treat some small, lump but I felt the need to do that, for peace of mind.
For months after the radiation therapy I searched for an experienced doctor to perform my reconstruction, I’d done my homework and preferred the route of tissue breast reconstruction, mainly the DIEP flap, technique. It wasn’t easy finding a doctor here who performed his type of procedure. Dr Rezai came highly recommended to me by a colleague’s partner, she had the DIEP reconstruction with him in Dubai, few years back and spoke very highly of him.

It was obvious from my initial meeting with Dr Rezai that he was highly experienced in breast reconstruction. We discussed all my options and sadly I did not have enough tissue to reconstruct both breasts, so to achieve a more symmetrical and aesthetically pleasing results, I had no choice but to have implants.

I was apprehensive at first, I wanted my breasts looking as natural as possible, and could not imagine implants giving me that natural look and feel, but I completely trusted Dr Rezai, and went with his recommendation on technique, implant type, shape size and profile. I am 9 months’ post-op and truly amazed at what he has achieved! I could not have imagined a more natural results! Dr Rezai is a perfectionist and truly remarkable at what he does.
My nipple reconstruction has been scheduled for October, looking forward to completing my breast reconstruction journey, and finally putting the physical reminders of the cancer behind me.

I remember when first Dr Rezai was recommended to me he was described as being “Fabulous”, But now, hand on heart I can say that “Fabulous” is an understatement!
I would (and have) recommended him and his practice with no reservations to anyone in need of breast reconstruction.
London Plastic Surgeon

Dr Allen Rezai helped me to get back to normal. He is not only an excellent plastic surgeon, but he is also a kind and caring human being, and sometimes the latter is more difficult to come by! I could go on and on about him and everyone at his practice, they are a genuinely caring bunch of people and delightful to be around and always at hand when you need them.