Tubular Breast Reconstruction, A Life Changing Experience - London, GB

Dr Allen Rezai was recommended to me by a friend,...

Dr Allen Rezai was recommended to me by a friend, so I went for a consultation with him, and thank God I did!
Out of the many Dr. offices that I visited for consultations, I was treated with the most respect, professionalism, sincerity and concern in Dr Allen’s clinic.
I can honestly say that before my surgery, I felt a sense of peace and comfort knowing that I’d be under his care. I appreciate how easy he made it for me to feel comfortable and able to ask questions. Very few people have the talent to make everyone around them feel happy and confident. Dr Allen is true expert in breast surgery, I am thrilled and so glad I travelled the distance from Kuwait to have this complicated surgery with him.
London Plastic Surgeon

Dr Allen, your work is exceptional, words can’t express how grateful I am to you. I hope you know the work you do is life changing and means the world to your patients. Finally, to Dr Allen’s lovely nursing team, a big thank you for being at the end of the phone, and your calls after surgery were a lovely, kind gesture, and this is what makes your pre- and post-care special