I Now Have Perfectly “perky” Breasts I Never Had… - Dubai, AE

I always had big breasts and envied small chested...

I always had big breasts and envied small chested women. At 38 years old and after two children they went down from a 32E to a small droopy b. Now that I had completed my family I wanted to do something about my breasts. A friend of mine had breast augmentation with Dr Allen, and was so pleased with the outcome. We both live in Bahrain, and at first I was reluctant to have the operation abroad. But once my friend had gone through it and I saw what an amazing care and attention she received from Dr Allen and his staff, I changed my mind.

I visited Dr Allen twice before surgery, each time I made it a day visit to Dubai, the flight took just over an hour. We planned the surgery so that my family and I stayed in Dubai for a week, recovered, had my stitches removed and then returned home to Bahrain.
I then kept my routine check-up visits with Dr Allen and had my 9 months check recently. I must say, the whole process has been like a walk in the park, everyone’s been so wonderful and accommodating. I’ve never felt so cared for and taken care of, not even during child birth.
I went with what Dr Allen suggested and had 250cc teardrop implants, submuscular, and a lift and now I have two perfectly perky breasts I never had, to start with!
He really listened and gave me what I wanted.
London Plastic Surgeon

The process from the very first consultation through to the follow up consultations post op were seamless. Marvelous surgeon, genuine, very easy to talk to and full of confidence. The lovely nurses took very good care of me, calling me every day for a week after my operation making sure I was fine. Dr Allen and his team in Dubai healthcare city are wonderful and offer an amazing service. I strongly recommend them. It was definitely worth the travel to Dubai!