36, 3 Kids, Wanted my Old Breasts Back… - Dubai, AE

At 36 and having breastfed my three gorgeous kids,...

At 36 and having breastfed my three gorgeous kids, I had felt my breasts deflating and sagging over time. I did not feel confident in the clothes I wore. I did not feel like myself anymore!
With my partner’s full support, I had breast lift and augmentation to restore my breasts to their previous perky glory. I didn’t want anything big or stuck on, I wanted to simply get my old breasts back. I had surgery 10 months ago with Dr Allen Rezai. My recovery was virtually painless and I was able to return to my daily routine, except for exercising, within a week.

I love the natural look and feel my breasts now have, the neat scars around my areola down to the crease have almost faded. Dr Rezai did a fabulous job, results are fantastic and the size he recommended is a perfect fit. I could not be any happier if I tried. Since my surgery, I have referred two of my friends to Dr Rezai and they likewise have beautiful and natural results.

Just a note on the hospital room, Don’t upgrade to the Executive suite (unless you want to of course), I did, although it was amazing, I later realized (when accompanying my friend) that the standard suite is not like a standard hospital room, it is equally as luxurious as the Executive room and it was included in the fees for surgery.
London Plastic Surgeon

Dr Allen Rezai is so unbelievably talented, has a great bedside manner, and from the first time you meet him, it is obvious he really cares about his patients. He is attentive and thorough with everything and makes sure you understand all your options and the good and the bad with each before making a decision. If you are considering surgery, Dr Rezai is my recommendation to you. You will not find a more talented, professional and caring surgeon anywhere else. I listened, considered and followed his advice and he gave me a better result than I ever could have hoped for. He will forever be my surgeon.