Dr. Ghofrani, Aestheticon Clinic, Dubai, UAE - Highly Recommended! - Dubai, AE

I had breast Implant removal with Dr. Ghofrani and...

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

I had breast Implant removal with Dr. Ghofrani and I am more than happy with the results! After several other consultations with plastic surgeons in Dubai, I can only recommend Dr. Ghofrani as he made me feel comfortable and confident right away. From the moment I walked in the clinic for a consultation, I was given very good care and service. Also the staff at Aestheticon clinic was very professional, friendly and supportive. Dr. Ghofrani spent a lot of time to explained the whole procedure, answered all my questions and I didn't feel rushed. He is very professional and clarified the expected results without unrealistic promises. The surgery went well and I recovered fine in very short time. Everything healed great and the scar is already almost invisible. I am nearly 12 weeks post op and extremely happy with the results - I wish I hadn't waited so long to go under the procedure.