Breast Augmentation and Rhinoplasty in Dubai

I have underwent various procedures by Dr Jaffer...

I have underwent various procedures by Dr Jaffer Khan including breast augmentation and rhinoplasty in dubai and I would like to express my complete satisfaction in the consultations, surgery and the results. Not only is Dr Khan an extremely skilled surgeon, his manner throughout my procedures made me feel extremely confident and at ease. The results that have been achieved are exactly what my expectations were. I would also like to express my gratitude towards Rochelle. Rochelle has been extremely helpful with a lovely manner and her professionalism is of a very high standard. Dr Khan and Rochelle are an excellent team who I would thoroughly recommend.

After My consultation with Dr Khan i knew i was ready to proceed and i felt safe in his hands. He had a lovely and professional manner.He listened very carefully to what 'look' I was hoping to achieve. He explained the procedure thoroughly. The physical assessment and measurements gave me a very clear idea of what to expect, what look I could achieve given my chest shape, breast tissue etc.