From Asymmetrical Size A to Perfect and Natural Looking Size D - Dubai, AE

I went from an asymmetrical size A to a...

I went from an asymmetrical size A to a symmetrical D. The mild tubular shape I had in one breast has also improved immensely and it looks normal like my other side. I felt very comfortable from my first meeting with Dr Allen Rezai. He listened to what I wanted and delivered exactly that. I am so much more confident in my body now than I ever was before. I would definitely recommend Dr Rezai, he is very experienced and considerate and made my husband and I feel that we really are in good hands. The hospital where I had my operation was also very clean and nice, felt more like a luxury hotel with 24/7 assistance than a hospital.
London Plastic Surgeon

Dr Allen Rezai was very informative about all aspects of the procedure, he answered all my and my husband’s questions and we never felt rushed. I met him twice prior to my operation, the second time was mainly to finalize the implant size. He is just a very down to earth and caring doctor who anyone would feel comfortable speaking to. What I really liked was that he offered me a range of implant sizes that would fit my frame and look natural in my chest and left it up to me to decide which one I wanted, at no point did he push his opinion on me, instead he explained the pros and cons and reasons why he recommends a certain size range, type or a projection of implants. I also appreciate everything his team did to keep us informed and comfortable with everything throughout the entire process. Although the cost might have been a little higher than some other places, it was well worth it and they made my experience seamless. Very pleased with my natural results and I would absolutely recommend to anyone who has been hesitant on getting their breasts done.