29 Year Old Saggy Boobs - Dubai, AE

I was 109 kgs and decided to lose it! So I thinned...

I was 109 kgs and decided to lose it! So I thinned down to 79 kgs in just under 3 years and was left with very empty and saggy looking breasts. I went to a plastic surgeon and he said rather than having a lift the implant would just fill up my skin and look great. I am happy with them but I wish I had a lift because I still feel they sag.
Dr Imran Tahir

So to be honest I wouldn't recommend him. I have tubular breasts which is actually a deformity of the breasts. There is a very specific way to operate on a person with tubular breasts and I don't think my doctor did it. I was naive and I didn't know I had a deformity. I thought I just had ugly boobs! But when I had my breasts done I hated the way they looked and I started doing a lot of research (something I wish I did before the surgery) and I discovered my breasts were deformed. I told my doctor and he insisted he knew this and insisted he operated correctly but I will be honest, I felt he was lying. I complained to him saying I felt they were ugly and he told me he was willing to fix them a year down the line as they still had some settling to do. I don't think I'll be going back to him for that revision. I'll go to someone I can trust more I think regardless of the price.