Dreaming of a Booty! - Dubai, United Arab Emirates

After coming from a very curvy family, My whole...

After coming from a very curvy family, My whole life I have wanted to get rid of my pancake behind and the day is finally here. I went to 3 different clinics in dubai.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery- this was the cheapest one out of the 3 and the doc was very informative BUT the staff their are terrible. I had to chase them to book a free consultation that they had offered me over email. Then after that I emailed to say I'd like to go ahead with surgery and till this day (2 weeks ago) I haven't heard back from them. I decided I can't trust my life with people who can't Reply to an email so that was a no.
I then saw Dr Saba and Dr Ricardo. I had to pay 500aed for a consultation but I just clicked with both doctors and our consultations were so much more informative. In the end I've decided to go with Dr Ricardo, simply because he specialises in bbl and he offered a better price. His wife is also involved in the clinic and has been constantly what's apping me, so I have the feeling I will be taken care of. I'm doing the surgery tomorrow so wish me luck!!

Hello from the other side

ok so surgery is officially over! it happened so fast!! I went in at 10am scared as hell! not even 20 minutes later they gave me something that they said would make me sleepy. I literally blinked and woke up at 3pm with a nurse by my side telling me the surgery was over and i did great! All of the panicking for absolutely nothing!!

First of all out of the three doctors i saw in Dubai, everyone said it doesn't hurt, just feels like you've had a tough session at the gym...TOTAL LIE! I'm in soooooo much pain. I literally can't move as i am so swollen it's unreal. The nurses at the hospital are really looking after me which helps, although i do wish I had a friend or family member here just for moral support! Dr Ricardo's wife took pictures of me before and after the surgery was finished (before my body swelled up) and my body looks great!! I'm so happy she did this as i am currently so swollen I really can't see anything.

I can tell my lipo has been done amazingly! The pics of my stomach were so flat it's like a new person. The only think that worries me a little bit is that i don't see much difference in my butt, but I know it takes a while to see the results so i just have to be patient. Dr Ricardo's wife has been whatsapping me constantly to check i'm ok so I don't feel as lonely. I would strongly advise everyone if they can, to let one person know that they're doing the surgery so they don't feel alone too. It's just difficult if you have family or friends that will judge you...hence why i'm doing it alone. Peace and love everyone!
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

So far so good! Bbl is his speciality so hopefully he will work his magic on me